Best Android apps introduction
It’s been ten years since Android was announced, and what a decade it’s been. But there’s never been a better time to jump on board, as the Google Play store has exploded in recent years, with a proliferation of apps that can cater to your every need.
The problem is: there are just too many of them, even with Editor’s Picks, Featured and Best Selling, Top Paid and Top Free categories there to help.
There are things you can do to filter the winners from the wannabes. Google builds a list of apps it recommends for you based on your previous downloads, so that’s often a good place to start.
You can also filter by new releases if you just want to see the latest things to hit the store. Or, if you want something similar to an app you already have, search for that app and see what comes up.
And of course using user reviews and ratings is an essential part of ensuring the apps you download are high quality. But the easiest (and best) way to find top quality apps is to have someone else do the searching for you.
1. Launcher App: Nova Launcher
2. Assistant App: Google Assistant
3. Keyboard App: Swiftkey
4. Video Calling App: Google Duo
5. Note Taking App: Evernote
6. Office Apps: WPS Office + PDF
7. Google News
8. File Manager App: ES File Explorer
9. Cloud Storage App: Google Drive
10. Instant Messaging App: WhatsApp
11. Browser App: Google Chrome
12. File Sharing App: Xender
13. Video Player App: MX Player
14. Google Maps
15. Photo Editor App: PicsArt
16. Remote Control App: Unified Remote
17. RSS Reader App: Feedly
18. Password Manager App: LastPass
19. Music Discovery App: Shazam
20. Task Automation App: Automate
21. Scanner App: Tiny Scanner
22. Navigation Gesture Apps: Navigation Gestures
23. Alarm Clock App: Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)
24. Habit Tracking Apps: Habit Tracker
25. Wallpaper App: Walli- HD Wallpapers & Backgrounds